Monday, July 14, 2014

Card in a box

Hello Everyone,
    Just wanted to check in with you today.  I can only show you some projects that I have worked on and will reveal the steps in another post.  You may have seen or heard of the Card in the Box before because they are all over the internet and especially on Pinterest.  You could get your own template or video tutorial from Google or from Pinterest today or you can wait for my instructions tomorrow.  The instructions I used came from many sources on-line and to be honest the idea did not  originate with me.  After making my first one, which I also posted on Pinterest, I have continued to make more and I love them.  The hardest thing after getting the box cut and scored is deciding how to decorate it.
These are just a few of the ones I have made:
My very 1st Card in a Box for Teacher Appreciation Week


Join me tomorrow when we will look at the steps and make one together.
 

Keep cool if you're in one of those hot zones.  Enjoy your day!
 
Love,
Lois

No comments: