Thursday, July 10, 2014

Christmas in July

Hello All!
So, it is Thursday and I'm LATE as it seems lately for just about everything.  In the Christian world someone would say "the devil" is messing with you, trying to bring you down. 
When I started posting, I had the desire (and I still do) and I thought I had the time to give you a little of my creativity each day.  Somehow, the elephant in the room is busy trying to keep it from happening.   I had to rethink if I would continue or just shut down and wait a while longer to regroup when not so many things were happening in my life. 
Guess what?  As you can see, you are reading this post right this moment.  This indicates that I don't think I'm going to let the devil or the elephant in the room to stop me!
So what do you think I did?  I dusted off my thoughts and I'm back in business.  Just because I didn't post doesn't show that I wasn't making anything. 
I joined a Christmas In July Creative Challenge over at Scraps of Color to make 5 Christmas cards by the end of July.  When time permitted me, I worked on the following projects. 
Here is what I have to offer today...Your comments are welcomed and much appreciated.









With much love and Blessings,
Lois

No comments: