Friday, October 24, 2014

Busy Card Making Day

Hello My Friends,
Yesterday and today I had time to make cards.  My mind is on Thanksgiving and Christmas while we have one more week before Halloween.  I'm in love with my cricut explore and we are having a wonderful time together.  Next week may be a little busy for me.  I am expecting company from Saturday until next Wednesday (my granddaughter).  She likes to stay busy playing with Grandma and her dolls.  I'm going to see if I can get her to make a card or two.
These are the cards I made:



 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing flowers in a mason jar it brings back lovely memories. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 155th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I’m praying for sweet sunshiny days and I’m sending happy hugs to all. Carole, Encouragement Coordinator

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks Carole.