Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Artfully Sent and CAS

Hello My Friends and Followers,
I'm glad you are taking a peek today and as always your comments are welcomed.
Speaking of comments, I made two cards based on some positive comments that I have received.  I love to participate in challenges for card making on other blogs but today I'm doing cards based on private challenges received from some viewers.
I posted a card a while back with a Julie Nutting doll inside of a telephone booth.  The card was cut from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.  A viewer on Pinterest wanted to see Superman in the booth.
Here is what I did:


Another viewer answered the question from the post CAS or NOT.  The response was that the cards still were not CAS (clean and simple) enough.
Here is what I did based on that response.  Again, is it CAS or NOT?

Please do not stop making comments or taking a little time to enjoy my creativity.  Responses do produce other cards.  Remember, I love what I'm doing and want you to keep up the good work.




2 comments:

Treva said...

You accept challenges well, like the booth card with superman. I am queen of clean and simple, your cards are so nice,, I am not sure I would put them in the CAS category.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks, I really appreciate your response.