Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Artfully Sent Cards/Day2

Hello Friends,
Hope today with the cloudy weather and the drop in temperature (on the east coast) is going well for you.  Maybe you're wrapping those gifts you bought from Friday until yesterday.  Some of us will be buying from now until Dec. 24 (the late shoppers).
As promised on yesterday, here are some of the cards that I decorated.  I tried not to go with the desired sentiment suggested with the cartridge.  I wanted to be creative and come up with something different.  Let me know what you think:


This cut comes from page 14 in the Artfully Sent book

Thank you for your time and your viewing experience.

Have A Blessed Day,
Lois

I also have cards on www.splitcoaststampers.com   
 Look in the gallery for Mom42Grand41












No comments: