Thursday, December 11, 2014

CAS or NOT

Hello Friends and Followers,
What a great day it has been if you like the wind and cold.  I know some of you are having snow.  I like snow but if I could put a date to when it would fall, I would choose January.  There are a few things and a few places I would like to get to before, during and after Christmas.
If you are a  crafter, have you heard or have you seen CAS? I know many of you have.  It means Clean And Simple.  Not a lot of frills and thrills (my words) or bling.
I started out yesterday with the idea of making some CAS cards.  Did I stick with my intentions or did I stray away just to add that "touch" to make it "pop"?  I want you to be the judge and tell me what you think.
Card #1:
Card #2


Card #3

Card #4

Card #5
Thanks for viewing my work.  Don't forget to enjoy this day and make the most out of it.
Love,
Lois


2 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Hmmm, I don't think these cards are CAS. They seem complicated to me! But then I don't make cards! My favorite is the angel! So pretty! A blessed season to you! Patsy from
HeARTworks

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks Patsy!