Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrating Black History

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
What a great weekend.  We had beautiful weather in this wintry month of February.  February is going strong.  One week down and three to go.  It is the shortest month of the year with so many things to celebrate.  For my Followers in Canada, British Columbia, I'm sending blessings to you as you celebrate your Family Day today.  All families are important and I hope you have a great time celebrating yours today and the life you live in your community.  On Friday I told you I had fifty shades of red cardstock.  Well today I'm using some red along with some other colors, black, green and yellow  to create cards in celebration of Black History, 2015.  Here are a few I made with scraps of cardstock and some photos I scraped from Google images:  (They are only for my personal use):


Thanks for viewing.
Continue to have a great day.

Sending you a hug,
Lois

1 comment:

Treva said...

Thanks for sharing and inspiring, like your projects!