Thursday, February 19, 2015

Release, Purge, Reorganize

Good Morning/Evening Viewers, Followers and Friends,
In any conversation, most people will start off  by asking "how are you doing" and it all depends on what else is going on.  In our area the "what else" is this cold, cold weather.  Snow is still on the ground.  The wind is gusting making the temperature fill colder than it is.  I'm having an appointment early in the morning and I have to do what I have to do...dress in layers.
This morning after all other stuff around the house was completed, I decided to start purging and releasing some things in my scrap room again.  This space gets more reorganizing than any other room in the house because I cannot work in clutter.  There is more scrapbook paper that I probably will never finish using.  Most of that is going in a box for the second donation to my granddaughter's school. Discarding useless or unneeded possessions as well as organizing the things you wish to keep will make your space tidy and your emotional body more stable. Is clutter invading your space or adversely affecting your well-being? It's time for spring cleaning on a cold day when you don't want to go outside.
Since I'm trying to make my room clean and simple, I decided to show some cards that I think fall into the category of clean and simple.  They all use scraps of paper and other things I had in a bag.


Thanks everyone for taking the time to view today.  Please stay warm and happy. 
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

5 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Your cards are very nice, clean and simple. Great use of scraps

Debra Blake said...

I love clean cards too! These are great!

Michele said...

gorgeous work! xo

Mz. Lela said...

Very nice cards!

Treva said...

Clean and simple is right up my alley, nice cards! When you finish purging and reorganizing your area can you come to my place? Be safe and stay warm.