Monday, March 30, 2015

Are You In Control?

Hello Followers, Friends and Viewers,
The weather report was right on target for this past Saturday.  It snowed!   It was pretty and even better for some, it didn't stick like it did in some other parts of the state.
Remember when I talked about the National Calendar Day.  Today we should be celebrating National Doctors Day; National Pencil Day; National Take a Walk in the Park Day and National I Am in Control Day.
My doctor left my area and I’m looking for a qualified person to replace or take the place of my primary care physician. I’ll leave this one to someone else.  I've used my pencils especially the eraser part so much that I need some brand new ones.  Any takers on sending me some?  I’ll celebrate this one.  It is raining and a little too cold to walk outside today.  National Take a Walk in the Park Day will happen later on this week but not today.  National I Am in Control Day.  Yeah, this one is really for me when I get my crafting items in front of me.  I cut, glue, punch, stamp, color, etc., to my heart’s content.
So, take a look at what I could control today… 




Supplies and Technique: beige Bazzill cardstock cut at 3 ¾ wide by 6 inches long; DCWV Heirloom stack for mat on top (it was a postcard that I just cut around and glued on top of the cardstock); DCWV the Timeless Type Stack and Botanique Stack was used for the patterned paper inside the card cut at 3 5/8 by 5 7/8; a piece of burlap 3” by 3” was folded into the shape of a vase and pinned down with two brown brads; Martha Stewart flower stickers (6 of them) were placed down followed by 2 Recollection floral embellishment; Sentiment came from Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text.  There you have it, another clean and simple design.

You let God guide you and be in control of your doctor, how you use your pencil, how you take that walk and whatever else you do today.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy the remainder of your day.
Sending you a Hug and LOVE
Lois


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lois what a stunning card I love the flowers and your design is wonderful.
And thank you for your continued support on my blog.

Debs xxx

Lisa Young said...

Lois, this is beautiful inside and out!! Such beautiful details!!!

Treva said...

More awesomeness, love the burlap!