Thursday, March 5, 2015

Crafting With Flowers and Dies

Welcome Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Have you ever tried to get a start on what you are going to work on in the crafting world the day before, the night before or the evening before you actually make something?  For an example, you're thinking about doing a scrapbook page.  So, you gather the pictures you are going to use and pick out the paper for the background and you put all of this on your working station so that when you start the following day, you can easily zip right along.  Maybe you are going to work on a greeting card, you basically do the same thing with getting all your items ready so it want take you long to complete your task.  How about that next morning, noon or evening when you are ready to start, your thinking process change and you end up making something else.  This is my morning crafting friends!  Yesterday, I received some shimmer sheetz and foiled cardstock in the mail. Just before I ended my crafting hour, I cut strips and embossed them for a project that I wanted to do this morning. I just couldn't get my thoughts to go the way I wanted them to this morning. So those strips were pushed aside and out came the flowers, the Spellbinders dies and the punches.  It wasn't a lost cause! Here see for yourself:
White cardstock, mint green patterned paper, computer generated sentiment, Spellbinder flower die, Prima flowers and EK punch.

white and grey cardstock, Prima flowers, Sizzix flower die, Martha Stewart punch, and computer generated sentiment
Here is a card from last Friday evening that I had not posted.
dark blue and cream colored cardstock, polka dot patterned paper, computer generated sentiment, brown string, blue brads
If you had been at my house last night and or early this morning, this is what you would have seen on my work desk for today.  That project never got made but I want you to continue watching/viewing because this will not go to waste.  Maybe tomorrow,  I don't know.  The mind works different according to other elements (lol).

Thanks for viewing.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Evening Lois what a beautiful cards and i love the colours and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}