Friday, April 17, 2015

How Grateful Are You?

Happy Friday Friends, Followers and Viewers,
Here I am with another question for you today.  It is one you hear often during the Thanksgiving holiday.  Unfortunately today is not Thanksgiving but I'm asking the question anyway...How Grateful Are You?  Maybe I should have asked, do you think of being grateful throughout the year or just on Thanksgiving day?  “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.”
 ~ Christiane Northrup, MD  Grateful people are happy people, research shows. But how grateful are you?  Is it difficult to show gratitude?

  • You've tried to move up on your job and your current boss gives the job to someone else.
  • Someone wrong you...do you hold a grudge or let it go?
  • Your friend just won the lottery with numbers they heard you say but didn't play.
  • You remember people who helped you in small ways years ago.
  • The older you get, are you more or less appreciative?
  • Someone gives you a gift that you don't like.

I'm grateful you come by each day  to check out what I have to say and or create.  I'm also grateful for the lovely comments you leave.  They really make my heart happy.  Some of you can press the like button on "Google Plus" even if you don't write a comment, I'll be grateful if you did.
Three shares today:
Life is a Journey and only you hold the key: taupe, brown, beige and red cardstock. polka dot patterned paper;  three brass rings; key image cut from DCWV paper.

Grateful: white and black cardstock with red patterned paper; butterfly die cut 


Here is my entry to Freshly Made Sketches (FMS 182) 
Enabler's List: Paper- white and dark orange cardstock; pink and gray patterned paper
Accessories: Couture Mariposa Collection
Sentiment: Lots of Hugs and Lots of Love for Two Very Special People on their Anniversary

 

Show your gratitude today.  You don't have to wait until Thanksgiving.
Thanks for taking a little moment to view with me today.  Come back next week for more creative  creation in the crafty world of card-making.  Have a lovely weekend.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois






3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

These are GORGEOUS cards, Lois!!! Love your work!!

Amy O said...

Very pretty! The detail on these dies is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cara said...

Beautiful cards Lois and well, your post really made me think. I have a box full of Thank you Cards I've made but never sent out. I have many people in my life that I am grateful for just being and maybe this is a reminder that I need to let them know ...
(X) Cara