Thursday, April 2, 2015

Whew! Just in time before the 5:00 deadline!

Hello My Crafty Friends, Followers and Viewers,
When you think you have finished, it is always one more or one extra you have to do so you will not leave someone out.  What am I talking about?  Easter cards that I started making back in February.  Just yesterday when they were scheduled for the Post Office, I realized I left one person off the list. Just couldn't do that because you don't want to hear any backlash (you didn't think enough of me to send me a card but you sent so and so one). Don't you have relatives like that? Anyway, I'm going to meet this deadline before the Post Office close today.  While I'm writing, it's already done.  The card was finished...had it's picture taken...put in an envelope...and now the writing about what it looks like... it will be on the way to the recipient at 5:00 this afternoon...arrive on Saturday...whew (that was a mouth full).
Here take a look:

Supplies: brown Bazzill cardstock, bronze cardstock, beige patterned paper from stash, 3 Jolee's topaz bling, Jolee's cross sticker, computer generated scripture and song.  Spellbinder's book die.
Technique: Card and patterned paper were matted.  The book die cuts were assembled together to resemble an open book and adhered to cardstock using pop dots.  The song sentiment was matted and glued down under the book with the heart sentiment placed on it's left corner. 
Yippee! all Easter cards done and out the door until next year.
Thanks for viewing....I have really enjoyed the comments that I have been getting.  Don't stop.
Sending you a HUG and LOVE,
Lois

8 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful creative card design, Lois!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks so much Lisa.

changedbyHim said...

Great card...thankful to our Lord for the price (sacrifice of blood) He paid once to cover our sin past, present and future. The grave is empty, HE IS RISEN! No other religious leader or founder claimed to die, rise from the dead, ascend to heaven and then send His Spirit to indwell us.

Treva said...

Another beautiful card and how thoughtful of you to make sure everyone gets a handmade greeting card. I didn't get to finish my cards so I didn't send any out, hope I can get my Mother's Day cards done and mailed in time! I am thinking I need that book die, tfs!

Unknown said...

Hi Lois this one is absolutely stunning I love the design xx

Happy Easter
Debs xx

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for this inspirational comment.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks for your comment...I like this die when I'm using scripture or something dealing with God's Word...I really recommend it.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Thanks again Debs. Happy Easter to you also.