Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Working My Stash

Good Afternoon Followers, Viewers and Friends,
Busy, busy, busy, with a big "B" today.  Another one of those days that the decision was made to post or not to post (remember, I'm doing this for the love and fun of crafting and I'm on no deadline or pay schedule...lol).  I looked at that "stash bag" after my appointment this morning.  You know the one that holds scrap paper, some sentiments, bling without the adhesive, half die cut images, etc.,...that stash. I'm posting and it's all about working my stash! Craft friends, the hardest part was coordinating different papers together.
I'm apologizing right now, up front, and personal, that I don't have any and I mean it when I say I don't have any clue as to what package these supplies came from.  Here is what my project/projects looked liked after I worked my stash:
The beige card base; green polka dot pattern paper; green striped patterned paper; the green mat cardstock; the green and white cardstock used for the circle and the beige paper with sentiment all came from the stash.  The three bling stickers had to have glue dots adhered so they could stick to the paper. 

Grey card base; white cardstock from playing with punches on Monday; the background is a piece of pattern paper from stash.  The dragon fly came from trying out the free cuts from Cricut Design Space (my 2 weeks of free cuts) ; the sentiment was something I did a while back but never used it.  The ribbon  is a piece left over from another project.

This started as a white die cut butterfly (half of it) that was in my stash.  I pulled it out and used oil pastels on it for a prompt for another website and attached it to a piece of 2 by 3 1/2 piece of paper.

 This will be posted as Challenge #6 on ScrapsofColor.ning.com . 
Today was stash day instead of trash day.  It is about that time to throw my bag away.
Thanks so much for your comments and your time spent viewing this page.  Come back again!
Sending you a hug and  LOVE,
Lois

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

You have been busy, and it all looks beautiful!!! I love all of these designs, especially the butterfly with the oil pastels!!

Michele said...

gorgeous creations! xo

Treva said...

Love your stash projects, I am always looking for ways to use my scrap stash! The butterfly card with the pastels scream Spring, tfs.