Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas In July #2

Hello Friends, Viewers and Followers,
When it is hot and muggy outside I'm not thinking very much of Christmas.  I'm trying to wrap my thoughts around making several Christmas cards during the "Christmas In July" event.  If I do two per week during July then I will have a head start.  The one for today follows a sketch that I used from Splitcoast Stampers.    It was a little difficult to get the cuts to go in the correct directions. I cut up a lot of paper before finally getting something that looked presentable.   Here are two cards I made:
SC549
Joy To The World
Supplies: white and red Recollection cardstock; Recollection pattern paper; Recollection and Jolee's Boutique embellishments; Sketch from SplitcoastStampers


SC549
Love You
Supplies: white and pink Recollection cardstock; My Mind's Eye Market Street pattern paper; Sizzix Thinlits; Sketch from SplitcoastStampers

Thanks for joining me today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



2 comments:

Treva said...

Pretty. cards and paper, like your take on the sketch. Looking forward to your Christmas cards!

Cara said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Lois! I am so far behind getting mine made that I'm thinking I am going to have to use a couple of vacations dats from work just to get some made!
Thanks for sharing this!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}