Friday, July 31, 2015

"KISS" On Friday

Hello Friends, Followers and Viewers,
It's that glorious time of the week, Friday, Friday!  The weekend started for a lot of people I know on yesterday.  Some are having family reunion at the beach and some are sneaking in a day off because they felt the need to have some "me" time.  I'm just "Kissing" today! I'm so good at it that I didn't use my lips.  How did that happen?  "KISS" means keeping it so simple. It is the best thing to do when you have so much to do and don't want to burden yourself.  Have you "kissed" today?  Try it you just may like it:
Thanks
Supplies: grey card base; pattern paper from stash, cut into five banner strips with different lengths; some leaves left over from an earlier project this week (Romantic vines from Spellbinders die cut); flower from Recollection; sentiment stamped on a piece of distressed cardstock (from an earlier project this week).

There you have it.  Something very clean and simple that didn't take long to make.  It will be headed for the charity box.  Thanks for your time today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Treva said...

Just my style, thanks for sharing!

Cara said...

OMGosh - what a fabulous card Lois! Love it!
Thanks for sharing this!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}