Monday, October 26, 2015

Fancy Fold Card---Tri Shutter Card

Hello to all (Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors.
I had a great weekend.  Shopped again on Saturday and was the Mistress of Ceremony for a church program on Sunday.
Today is the start of what I want to call Fancy Fold Cards week.  I like making cards with different shapes instead of the traditional one fold in the middle type of card.  I'm looking at different ideas on Pinterest, Google and YouTube.  If I don't do the tutorial myself, I'll refer you to where you can go for instructions.
The card for today is called a Tri Shutter Card.
I've made many in the past and posted them on this blog.  Today, I'm going to refer you to go HERE and follow along (I started with the tutorial but didn't have time to finish...so I wanted to make it easier for you).
The following is the opened card with two other views  (it is the same card).
Supplies Used:
cardstock: black, red and white Recollection for the base, mat and punch border
DP: Ki berry blast paper pad
Sticko themed music stickers
*CAS except for the scoring and folding


 

This is the first on my list for this week's Fancy Fold Cards.   Come back tomorrow for the second one in the series.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

P.S.  Just in case the above link does not work click here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/

No comments: