Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Special In Your Own Way"

Hello to all my Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors.
We made it to another beautiful day.  Thankful to being here and hoping we make a positive difference in somebody's life today in word or in deed.  

We are not all the same.  Even if we were identical twins, we still wouldn't be the same.  There is something that sets us apart from one another making us "special in our own way"!  I may have brown eyes whereas you may have green or blue eyes.  My hair may be long and you have short hair.  I may walk with a limp and you are straight up with no curve  in your spine.

  We are different and yet "special in our own way".

Never be ashamed of who you are.  It's not about being what everyone wants you to be, it's about being yourself and finding someone who truly loves you for who you are.  You can only be happy with who you are and not with who people think you are or should be.  We are "special in our own way".

I'm not like you...I have my own mind, thoughts, likes, dislikes, opinions that are my own.  Just because you make a statement and think I should agree with you...I  shall remind you...
I'm "special in my own way".

This is the card I am sharing with you today:
card standing up

card faced down

card turned upside down
Supplies used:
cardstock: Neenah Bright White and two pieces of pattern paper from my stash
die: Spellbinders feathers
Embellishments: sequins and gold medal accents

No comments: