What do you do with all that scrap paper you have in your scrap room and with all those items you haven't use in a while.? Think!
Is the paper going in the garbage or do you package up those supplies to either sell them or give them away?
I found one solution to my abundance of scrap paper and with at least one item I had not used in a while:
Today I've made a couple of tags. These can be used on gift boxes or bags.
- Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out some tags at 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 from scrap paper, a deer and a flower.
- Tim Holtz Collection Stencil
- Ranger Distress inks in various colors
- Martha Stewart punch
- snowflake and birds from Recollection
- Computer Generated Sentiment
Here are the tags I'm sharing:
It has been a while since I actually cut out something with Cricut and played with the Distress inks.
I thought I would use a little time today to practice.
This is nothing fancy. I just wanted a moment of fun and to use my Cricut.
Take a little time to play around with something you haven't used in a while. You may be surprised with what you may find in your scrap room.