Tuesday, November 17, 2015

" A Couple of Tags"

Hello Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors.

What do you do with all that scrap paper you have in your scrap room and with all those items you haven't use in a while.?  Think!
Is the paper going in the garbage or do you package up those supplies to either sell them or give them away?
I found one solution to my abundance of scrap paper and with at least one item I had not used in a while:

Today I've made a couple of tags.  These can be used on gift boxes or bags.
Supplies Used:

  •  Cricut  Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out some tags at 4 1/2 by 2 1/2 from  scrap paper, a deer and a flower.
  • Tim Holtz Collection Stencil
  • Ranger Distress inks in various colors
  • ribbon
  • Martha Stewart punch
  • snowflake and birds from Recollection 
  • Gesso
  • Computer Generated Sentiment
Here are the tags I'm sharing:
 

It has been a while since I actually cut out something with Cricut and played with the Distress inks.
I thought I would use a little time today to practice.
This is nothing fancy.   I just wanted a moment of fun and to use my Cricut.

Take a little time to play around with something you haven't used in a while.  You may be surprised with what you may find in your scrap room.




No comments: