Wednesday, November 18, 2015

"For Me Today and You Tomorrow"

Hello Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors.
It is Wednesday and it came quick and fast.  I blinked and today was upon me with thanksgiving and praise.
I celebrate everyday that I'm here and can still praise God and do something to lift Him up.  He has given me another moment and if it is His will that I live to see 12 midnight, I'll say another day.
The fantastic reason for celebrating today is because it is my birthday today.
The reason some of you may be seeing this post early is due to the fact that I'm going out to enjoy and have some birthday fun!
Some people that I know have a habit of reporting to people the meaning behind their name especially for their birthday.   I was not left out of the equation:  Here is what I received that came from http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/:
American Meaning:
The name Lois is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Lois is: Holy.
Biblical Meaning:
The name Lois is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Lois is: Better.
SoulUrge Number: 6
People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Expression Number: 1
People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.

So, my name has a meaning and a purpose.

The creative side of me made a card  for myself today but tomorrow it will be used for someone else.
After putting all the pieces together, I just gazed at it and said, "Today this is my birthday card to myself and tomorrow you may be another kind of card for someone else."  That is the reason for the absent sentiment.
Supplies used:

  • dark grey and light grey Recollection cardstock
  • Neenah white cardstock
  • DP from Ki Berry Blast paper pad
  • Martha Stewart floral embellishment
  • corner die cut from First Edition Craft Doily Dies

     
Thanks for viewing with me today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: