Monday, November 16, 2015

"Paris, A Wish For Hope And Comfort"

Hello to my Friends, Followers, Viewers and Visitors as well as
 All who are praying for Paris and the world today.

This includes those who frequent this blog and keep up with what is going on.  The attack on Paris cannot be missed if you have a radio, TV, or any technology device that gives you the news.
I don't live in or near that area but it saddens me to hear of the hatred that people have against one another.
 Terrorist attacks, police brutality, racism and just plain hostile attitudes and demeanor toward people of another country, your own home town, and within families whether biological or church, calls for  a  need for prayer.
 Physically I cannot go to and do anything in Paris but I can kneel in prayer and ask God to give them peace and comfort during this time of sadness and lost.  I challenge you to do the same.

I'm sharing a card that reflects the feeling of what happen over the weekend.  It will also be submitted to Monday Greetings Challenge – November 16 - Use Fuchsia - GCC111615  over at http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings.

Supplies used:

  • Neenah white and fuchsia cardstock
  • DP from DCWV A Type of Art mat stack
  • free image from Pinterest
  • Stickers from Special Moments and K & Company
  • die: Spellbinders floral die and doily from First Edition Craft






Thanks for sharing your time with me today.  Please pray for our friends in Paris.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: