Welcome to a great Monday!
We have the count down to Christmas from all the little boys and girls and maybe some adults as well. Are you just as excited as they are?
Have you completed all of your shopping? You may have packaged some items and sent them off in a box to someone else. Did you forget the card?
Today I did a card-in-the box. One of my favorite card folds to do. Most people think it is hard but I don't find it to be that way. If you have the tools (score board, cutter, directions, adhesive, designer paper and the items you want to place inside your box) then, this is so much fun to complete.
The theme over at the Outlawz for their challenge is ... Monday Greetings Challenge – MUSIC on your card - Dec 14 (GCC121415)
Here is what I am entering:
- white cardstock (heavy so your card will stand up)...I used a 5 1/2" by 12" piece. I scored it at 1/4", 2 1/2", 6" and 8 1/4". I turn it again so that the short side was against the score board and scored at the 3" mark from the 1/4 " to the 8 1/4". Measure and cut your designer paper 1/8" less than each section and adhere to the card (on the flaps and box). Cut two pieces of cardstock at 4 1/2" and score 1/2" on each end...fold one end forward and the other end backward. Adhere score tape to these ends and adhere to the inside of the card (these are used for what you want to place inside your box. In my box I used cut-out people that were singing and playing music.
- black shimmer designer paper
- copy of song "It Is Well With My Soul"
- copy of piano keys
- musical symbols (stickers)
This next card was another example of using music on your card:
- Neenah white cardstock; bronze cardstock
- Darice embossing folder (crackle)
- Spellbinders Labels 7 and Romantic Blooms Three
- stripe bronze and gold Ribbon
- strip from the song "What Child Is This"
Thanks for viewing this page today. As always, would love to read your comments.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,