Friday, December 18, 2015

"Here"s Your Order...I Hope You Like It"!

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
 It's here....Friday...Vacation...Holiday Cheer!
Ready...Set...Go...Fun Time to be ~merry!
Okay, enough of the excitement.  I know you came to see what's going on over here so let me get to it...
Let's just say "a person" contacts you and wants a birthday card for a woman.  You invite them to check out some of the cards you have already made and try to get an idea of what they want.  They tell you "make something with some flowers on it.  (Nothing in reference to what you have made in the past).
You want to know what colors and they respond;" Some red and maybe white... you could put some black on it because I like those colors.  Just make me a pretty card", they say.
Well, my pretty may not be your pretty or my taste may not be your taste.  So, where do we go from here?
..."Just make me a card.   I'm going to like it, I already know", responded the person.

My friends, this is what I came up with.  If you're going to like it no matter what, without any suggestions...that leaves me to do what I do best...create from my God given ability!
I included your red, white and black with some natural cardstock.
I used some designer paper that had a black and white background.
I did use some paper with presents on it, therefore you can say it is a birthday card.
Just in case you change your mind, I used a sentiment that can go either with a birthday greeting or with another occasion.  That means neither one of us will be at a lost.
Since this will be going to a woman, I included some handmade roses on it along with the Spellbinders Romantic vines that I have been using lately .

Now, I'm presenting it to my viewers.  They will give their opinions .
As I've stated, neither one of us will loose.  I have people I know who will also have birthdays in January and or "happy days" coming up.  

I love to enter card challenges where there is a sketch or theme.  People challenges make me a little nervous...especially when they give you the rein...controlling or guiding power to do whatever you want and they are saying  they are going to like it.  I always like for a person to pick out something I have already made because crafting should be fun and not complicated. Do you agree

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: