All the little kids are so excited about today being the first day of December. I know of one little one who has a calendar and is beginning to mark off the days until Christmas. She has already told me that Santa is bringing me some "art and craft" stuff. Oh my! I have to make room for whatever it is going to be (lol).
Today's card (which was made yesterday) features a "tall and skinny" card that can be achieved by the following measurements (I used the one for 6 inches):
For a 3.5 x 5.5" and fits a regular A2 envelope You can use either of the following measurements, depending on where you want your fold (according to Julee Tilman)
•3.5 x 11" cut of cardstock, score long side at 5.5"
•5.5 x 7" cut of cardstock, score long side at 3.5"
For a little more skinny, you can try a 3.5 x 6" card to fit a regular No. 6 3/4 envelope (the ones that are about the size of a personal check). Use either of the following measurements, depending on where you want your fold.
•3.5 x 12" cut of cardstock, score long side at 6"
•6 x 7" cut of cardstock, score long side at 3.5"
Card A is for the Mojo Monday 426 challenge
Here are the supplies I used:
- Neenah white cardstock; grey Recollection cardstock; DP from graphic 45 twelve days of Christmas
- layered accents from K & Company
- sketch from Mojomonday.blogspot.com
- beige and black Recollection cardstock ( I know it looks bad to use black on a baby shower card but I could not achieve the "pop" I wanted without it).
- DP from DCWV The Citrus Matstack and Zoophabet 2 (it is more than 7 years old...don't know if it is still around)
- embellishments from Jolee'
Thanks for viewing with me today. Come again!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,