Wednesday, January 20, 2016

"ODD colors Are CHARMING"

Hello to Wednesday!
 I can't believe it is the middle of the week, can you?
My friends, followers, viewers and visitors, are you in any of the areas that the snow prediction is 2 feet for Friday through Saturday?  If my DH had his pilot license and a plane, I think we would fly to a warmer environment.  But since we can't, we are going to make our home  nice, warm and comfortable.
Don't get me wrong, I love snow.  I love to watch it falling.  I guess I love it more because once it starts I don't have to get out there in it not unless it is a case of emergency.
Our area is predicted to get snow and sleet.  If we are lucky according to the map we may just get some freezing rain.
If you haven't made preparation for the storm, go out today and make sure you have the necessities (batteries in case the electricity goes out; food that doesn't require the need for electricity to cook; lamps and candles and anything if you know you  are going to be stuck for a couple of days coupe up in your home).
On to a warmer topic...my share for today:
I just think all of you who read this blog, follow along with me, make comments, share the work I've done, are charming.  All of our oddities coming together makes us this way.
This card was made using the following:

  1. pink and blue Recollection cardstock
  2. Ranger watercolor paper and Bazzill antique aged papers
  3. Dies: Spellbinders foliage, Romantic Blooms Three, Romantic Vines and BoBunny  lattice frame
  4. Sticker from K & Company
  5. faux rhinestone from Recollection 
  6. Sizzix embossing folder
  7. Tim Holtz distress inks 
Entry: Wednesday, January 20, 2016



top corner

bottom corner

If no one ever mention that you're "charming", you heard it here.  Let me write it again
"You Are Charming"

Thanks for your view and your time with me today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: