Thursday, January 28, 2016

"What Day Is It For You?"

Hello Friends, Visitors, Followers and Viewers.
Is it your birthday?  Is it your anniversary?  Is it your "pamper" day (get you hair and nails done with a massage on the side)?  Is it your "lazy" day (lie around and do nothing, absolutely nothing)?

Well, if none of the above suit your fancy, how about these from the National Day Calendar website:
 NATIONAL FUN AT WORK DAY;  NATIONAL KAZOO DAY;  and NATIONAL BLUEBERRY PANCAKE DAY.    I'm doing two out of the three with a twist on one of them.
Yes, I'm going to have fun at work today and for dinner this evening, I'm using blueberries in someway as a dessert.

The fun begins here (Sorry for the pictures.  I hit something on my ipad and could not get my images to look better...will work on that later).
Card for Wednesday sketch challenge over at the Outlawz


Here is what I used:
  • Neenah white cardstock; black Recollection cardstock; pattern paper from Craft Smith
  • strips of quilling paper from Quilled Creations Beginner Quilling Kit
  • ladybug stickers from EKsuccess
  • used Fiskars punch and Spellbinders lacy circles die
  • Offray white ribbon
  • followed the sketch  at the Outlawz : Wednesday Sketch Challenge January 27, 2016
**Please note that I'm using a Beginner Quilling Kit.  Therefore you know what level I'm on.  These are some teardrops and "Y" scroll shapes that I'm practicing....many more practice sessions are needed.

Card for Outlawz

Twisted Thursday Challenge For January 28 to February 3 2016...optional twist..."Anything Goes"


As you can see,  my fun at work day involves flowers...those on greeting cards that I made and now I shall go and take care of the ones I have all around my house.   They need some water and some need to be potted into larger pots.

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a fun work day, play your kazoo and eat your blueberries.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: