Friday, January 29, 2016

"What Warms Your Heart?"

Good Friday to ALL (friends, followers, viewers and visitors)!

Guess what?  I have made it to the end of my posting for the month of January.  Today is Friday (my busy day) and those of you who have been with me know that the weekends are off limits to this blog.  I'm interested in other "things" and that is what I do when I'm away from you, the other "things".

What or who warms your heart and makes it flutter more than anything?  I'm going to just let you think about that question for a couple of weeks.  I'm going to say you will have an answer by Valentine's Day.

Some of you are so faithful in your views and comments.  I don't want you to ever think that I don't appreciate your love.  I have  you here, there and everywhere.   Your kindness warms my heart when I hear from you.  When I don't hear from you or see your posting, then I try to reach out to you to see what is going on.   You are never forgotten.

Here is the card that inspired the posting for today:
We have here:
  • beige Recollection cardstock with a medium beige for the mat and a piece of DP on top of that.
  • stamped images of coffee beans from Fiskars "Latte Love" as well as the cup and sentiment
  • Offray ribbon
  • medium burgundy cardstock for the leaves that was die cut from Tim Holtz's "Holiday Greens"
  • five faux rhinestones from Recollection
Thanks for taking a little time from your busy schedule to view here today.
As always...

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: