Friday, March 11, 2016

"FUN DAY FRIDAY"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
It is so good that we have finally come to  almost the end of another week.  It has really been a good week with fantastic weather.  It has been so good to get outside and stay for a period of time enjoying the beautiful weather.  Spring is here even if our calendars don't say so at the moment.  The trees are blooming.  The daffodils are popping up with their beautiful color.  I've really enjoyed every moment in the sun this week.
The cards I made are just "fun cards".  There are no challenges that I want to enter them in.  I mainly used scraps (that's what I find myself doing on most Fridays).   You can enjoy the view and say to yourself "what was she thinking".  The answer will be...she was just having a "fun day Friday":


 

 If you want to know a specific item I used, leave me a question in the comment box and I'll get back to you with an answer.
It's a fun day for me and I'm going to enjoy it.
Thanks for your time.  Have a nice weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: