Monday, March 7, 2016

"I Got Busy Before I Lose My Hour"

Good Day to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to Monday.  We're back from our fun filled weekend. Were you busy or did you have a blast of a weekend?
 Daylight saving time begins this upcoming weekend  on March 13 and is followed by the beginning of Spring on March 20 and Easter on March 27.
I've seen many cards related to Spring and I know you're ready just as I am. Your cards are very inspirational and beautiful.
What about those cards for Easter/Resurrection Sunday on March 27?  Do you already have your cards made or are you going out to buy some?  Do you pass out cards for this time of the year?
I didn't have any left from last year that I had made, so, I had to get busy this weekend when time permitted me, to do some crafting.  We will lose an hour when our clocks spring forward this weekend coming up.  I got busy before I lose my hour (lol).

Here are three cards I made for Easter/ Resurrection Sunday:
entry for
WordArtWednesday
Challenge #221 - Anything Goes Two-Week Challenge 
Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock; pink Recollection cardstock; pieces from my favorite  bag of leftovers; a cross sticker and a computer made sentiment.

entry for
MOJO438
MojoMonday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock for the A2 base; yellow Recollection cardstock for first mat against the base; 
green DCWV~ Cutting Machine cardstock for the mat on top of the yellow; the use of Darice embossing folder for the next mat (focal area) that is on top of the green; circle and strip cut from same DCWV cardstock; black square from favorite stash; cross sticker and computer generated sentiment.

Entry for  the Outlawz
CAS Challenge - March 6, 2016
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/cas-challenge-march-6-2016
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  pink and black Recollection
Ranger water color paper
ink: abandoned coral Tim Holtz Distress ink with water; Ranger embossing ink pad/clear; white embossing powder
stamp: Martha Stewart
flowers: Recollection
birds: wooden Recollection
embossing folder from Tim Holtz Alteration
musical note stickers

I hope you enjoyed your view today.  Come back and visit again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




No comments: