Thursday, March 17, 2016

"Irresistible, Incredible Watercolor"

Hello to Thursday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm playing in the water again!   It's warm outside but not enough to go swimming so I decided to get my fingers and paper wet .  It's so irresistible (too attractive and tempting to be resisted).  Every time I mix those colors with water, they appear to get better and better. They are so incredible, making it hard to believe what happens in the process.  No matter how I try, I cannot at this time produce two of the same backgrounds.
The cards I made today have no specific design or directions.  I took out Ranger's watercolor paper, my watercolors and two brushes and mixed some colors and water together. After a period of drying time,   I found a sentiment that could be used on both cards and basically they came together.  I did put more effort into choosing the mat layering  than anything else in these projects.
I going to enter this in the challenge weeks #222-223--Anything Goes at WordArtWednesday.
May the Lord make this day special for you...
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white, Recollection black and pink
Specialty Paper: Ranger's Watercolor paper
Inks: watercolors (selections: pink, blue, purple)
Embellishment: Petaloo floral bouquet
die: Our Daily Bread stitched circle
Info: This card can be used for a birthday, for encouragement or for someone recovering from sickness....Every day is a day of blessing from the LORD.

I Said a Prayer for You Today
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white, Recollection black and mint green
Designer paper: DCWV and Ranger's Watercolor paper
Inks: watercolors (selections...pink, blue, purple, yellow, green)
Embellishment: Martha Stewart butterfly
die: Spellbinders
foam dots applied behind the sentiment
Info:  This card can be used for encouragement to let someone know they are included in your prayer(s)

I hope you enjoyed your view today.  Be irresistible and incredible in whatever you do today!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: