Monday, March 14, 2016

"Monday's Mojo"

Hello on this beautiful Monday.
Welcome to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  How was your great weekend?  I'm going to assume you had a marvelous time.  I did!  We did one of my favorite things....shopping!!!  What was really frustrating  during my shopping experience ....I couldn't shop in the stamping isle at Michael's.  The store I go to decided to restock supplies this weekend.  Every stamp had been taken down and placed in shopping carts (big carts).  The little jolly sales person was having a great time checking what she had in her two shopping carts that I couldn't get a look.  As she said to me...we are doing inventory...putting up new and checking the old...come back tomorrow.  Nevertheless, I came home still satisfied.  It is always another shopping day (lol)!!!
I looked at the sketch for MojoMonday and couldn't decide if I wanted to participate or just used the sketch for fun.  My "Sunshine" popped into my thoughts because I wanted to do something with and for her for the Easter celebration.
Today is also NATIONAL CHILDREN’S CRAFT DAY.       This day is an attempt to bring awareness of crafting to children.  By opening children’s eyes to the world of crafts their imagination is sparked and from there, the possibilities are endless. It is part of National Craft Month.  For my project,  I pulled out a bird and a chick trying to decide which one I would use.
Not to keep you wondering, here is what I made (using both of them):
MoJoMonday439
card for my "Sunshine"
For Peep's Sake Have A Happy Day
Enabler's List:
  • cardstock: Neenah white and black Recollection
  • Designer Paper: Colorbok Delilah and Silhouette vellum
  • Ranger water color paper with pink, blue and green coloring
  • die: Our Daily Bread double stitched circle
  • Jolee's boutique dimensional sticker (chick)


Be Still and Know that I am God
Enabler's List:
  • cardstock: Neenah white
  • Designer Paper: Colorbok Delilah and Silhouette vellum
  • embossing folder: Tattered Lace Double Delights and the its matching die
  • Paper House 3D sticker (bird)

Thanks for taking a little time out of your day to view with me.  

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: