Tuesday, March 1, 2016

"Super Tuesday Voting"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
It's Super Tuesday in my state.   Are you out there voting or you don't know why you need to vote today?
"Super Tuesday," what does it mean and why it's such a big deal in this presidential campaign.  It's when more states vote and more delegates are at stake than on any other single day in the presidential primary campaign.  No other primary day has as many delegates grouped at once, and thus no other day gives a single candidate as much of a chance to declare a sense of certainty about his or her position. The less local the race becomes, the more serious the contenders are as national candidates.  If you think or know for sure your vote will make a difference today, by all means, please exercise your right to vote and do it.

I want to see how many of you will vote on which way I should present this card before putting a sentiment (Love One Another: John 13:34) on it.  I am presenting it in its horizontal stance and in its vertical stance.  I cannot decide which way I want it to go:
Please note* this is a pretty grey, white and black card in real time...my camera did not do it justice when I took  a picture of it.

This way....or

This way


Enabler's List:
  • cardstock...Neenah white for base and Recollection black for a mat
  • DP... Craft Smith natural luxury (grey and white checks)
  • dies...Spellbinders Romantic vines; Spellbinders Romantic Blooms Three and Tim Holtz Mixed Media
  • Embellishments...Offray ribbon and a piece of netting
Again, the sentiment that is typed on white cardstock and matted with black cardstock will read: Love One Another~John 13:34

Thanks for taking a little time to view with me today.  Go vote in the Super Tuesday of vote here telling me if you like this card horizontally or vertically.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois







No comments: