Wednesday, March 16, 2016

"Wednesday's Word Art"

Hello to all my faithful friends, viewers, visitors and followers.
Happy Wednesday to you and I'm glad you could join me today as we take a look at "the WORD" in art format.

I was working on a card for yesterday but did not get a chance to share with you so I will be doing that today.  Also, you will be viewing a card made last evening and the one I crafted today.

 I love to do cards that reflect the WORD.  It gives me great pleasure and an inner peace when I make something that uses scripture reference.  I like the blog "WordArtWednesday".  Their page always show cards using scripture.  I get inspiration from reading their page even if I don't participate in their sketch challenge.

Here are the cards I'm sharing with you today:
Entry for WordArtWednesday
Challenge Weeks #222-223 - Anything Goes 
John 14:6
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white, Recollection black and Bazzill peach
image: Google...it was colored with colored pencils (all in the peach-orange family)
sentiment: copied, typed and printed out using the BIBLE
embellishment: Recollection faux gems; flower pot was hand drawn and cut out.

John 11:25
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white, Recollection black and beige pearl
Designer Paper: Paper House Country Girl; 
die: Our Daily Bread corner cross die and Spellbinders book die
embellishment: Jolee's Boutique cross sticker;  Martha Stewart's dogwood flower ; Recollection faux gems

Psalm 130:5
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white, Recollection black, burgundy and pink
Designer Paper: Paper House Country Girl; Colorbok Signature Novelty Greetings
die: Darice picket fence border
embellishment:Recollection dimensional sticker 

Read these scriptures and may God add a blessing to you for doing so.
Thanks for taking a little time to look and read with me today.  Come back again and see what I have to share with you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: