Friday, April 15, 2016

"It's Finally Fun-Day Friday"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
This is my short day.  What do I mean by that you may ask?  Usually on Friday I use items out of my stash from the week to create a card for your viewing.  It's fun and sometimes  challenging .
I received a cute sketch on Wednesday and decided to use it for my card today.  Along with the sketch, I wanted to show a little of my "funny" side.  I looked on Google to find one of those free images that I could use and specifically something that was fun.  This morning, it all came together
Take a look at my projects:
I made a card for Mother's Day using the sketch I received.
The only thing that didn't come from my stash is the image and sentiment.

Once I found this cute image on Google , I had to think of something that would go with it.
Swinging by to wish you a Happy Birthday was appropriate .
I keep talking about the sketch.
If you are interested, it can be found at the Outlawzchallenges.ning. com for their Wednesday sketch.
I'm going to enter this card in this challenge.
Have a Fun-Day Friday and do something exciting.  Make sure your weekend is the same.
Keep the comments coming, I'm enjoying them.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: