Friday, April 1, 2016

"What's In Your Stash?"

Friday, Friday my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
No joke, this is Friday.  This is April 1 and I'm not playing any jokes on you this  time since today is April Fool's Day.  I'm being real in telling you that everything I used came from my stash.  You know that place that keeps all those little pieces of paper that are too big to throw away.  That place that holds those embellishments that needs more glue to stay stuck down.  Those watercolor papers that you had fun with but didn't know what to do with them after you finished.

 The incredible, famous stash that you want to throw away but each time you look in it you find something wonderful. No joke!  This is my favorite place to go on a Friday.  I usually don't pull out anything new to use on this day, only "STASH" items.
By the way, my post title is a play off of Capital One's commercial where the last line is "what's in your wallet?"  Truly, I would love to know, what's in your stash?

Here is the card I made with items from my stash:
 

Entry for WordArtWednesdayChallenge Weeks #224-#225 - Anything Goes
Enabler's List:

  • cardstock: Neenah white and Recollection black and brown
  • The piece of Designer paper came from a pad  I got from Jo-Ann called the Mat Stack.  It has been in the Stash because I don't like using orange (I need to change my attitude).
  • Ranger watercolor paper using yellow, orange and red water colors
  • the branch was hand cut from a green piece of cardstock that came from the stash
  • the two birds had lost their adhesive and were in the famous stash....3D stickers from Paper House
  • the dogwood flowers were the single leftovers from Martha Stewart stickers
  • the three pearls on the dogwood flowers were missing their adhesive and were saved to be used on a day like today.
  • the sentiment is from Recollection color splash...it is a stamp and stencil that I keep in the stamp bin 
Please take a look in your stash.  You will be amazed at what you find and can put together.  Try it!  I know some of you already do this and then enter your projects into challenges that calls for items from your stash.  I'm placing this over at WordArtWednesday and Scrapbook.com

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois





No comments: