Tuesday, May 24, 2016

"Be Yourself"

Good Tuesday to my friends, visitors, viewers and followers.
Sunshine, blue skies I'm glad you are coming my way.  I can get outside and enjoy the fresh air.  Rain, rain, please stay away for the rest of this week as the weather man predicted. We don't like staying  in the house looking outside at the gloomy skies from a window. Sunshine produce an energy level to keep you moving and feeling  energetic.  Rain makes you gloomy and drowsy...all you want to do is sleep (lol).
Today, I made a card with the title "Be Yourself".  How many times have people tried to steer you in their directions to act and think like they act and think?  Has it every happened to you?  Someone will say to you, "if it was me, I'll do this or that"...making you feel as if what you suggested is not welcome.  Maybe you wear a particular type of clothing and get ostracized from someone who thinks you should dress the way they want you to dress....the same could be said about your hair style or places you go for relaxation.  The next time they start off by saying..."if it was me" ...stop them in their track and say..."I'm glad you are not me and I'm going to be myself".

Enabler's List
cardstock: Neenah white
DP: DCWV Stack 7
specialty: Ranger watercolor paper
water color paints: pink, yellow, blue, purple
floral embellishments: Sandy lion Essentials
die: Spellbinders Romantic Vines
sequins
sentiment: the Paper Studio Inspirational Phrases Gold Foil

 

These two cards were made for challenges at the Outlawz.
Tweet! Twee! is for Monday's Greetings and Somebody's Wine...ing is for Sunday CAS.

Thanks so much for your visit and comments.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: