Monday, June 6, 2016

"Just Sharing"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
I'm glad we made it to Monday after all the storms and winds that blew our way.  It's not over according to the weather prediction...more is on the way for this evening.    Be safe and take the necessary precautions offered to you if you are in the path of these dangerous storms.
I'm posting two cards that I put together.  I used distress inks and white embossing powder on one of the cards and the other simply has a sentiment surround by Prima flowers and floral vines cut from Spellbinders' Romantic Vines die.  Nothing so special that you couldn't copy and reproduce yourself.  Today, I'm just sharing...

Thanks for viewing....have a good and prosperous day in whatever you are trying to accomplish!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: