Thursday, June 23, 2016

"Using A Punch To Make A Background"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   We are almost there...one more day and whatever plans you have for weekend fun...just one more work day before it happens.
Punches, not to knock you out , but for creating backgrounds for your cards.  Have you ever taken them to the next level.
 For several weeks, I've been looking at my supplies in different ways.  Can they be used for more than the purpose we buy them for?
The two cards I created today were design with the background first and the topper last. I played around with adhering my punched pieces to the top of my cardstock. On one of the cards, after adding the punched pieces, I also added a border frame around it:
Neenah white cardstock with  design paper from Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid and black Recollection cardstock for matting on the sentiment
Recollections clear stamp jar  with silver embossing powder.
Martha Stewart double edge punch...vine stem
SandyLion Essentials flower stickers

Neenah white and Recollection black cardstock
Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid design paper
Little B Moroccan punch with gold ribbon weaved throughout 
Michael's flowers with Spellbinders Romantic vines die cut.

Thanks for stopping by to view today.  Hope you'll looking at your  supplies in a different way.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: