Thursday, July 21, 2016

"JOY"

Good Day to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  We had no storms raging last evening.  It was pretty quiet.  There was no report of new shootings going on across America.  I don't play the lottery so I didn't win.  No one gave me an extravagant gift.  So, why "joy" on a Thursday morning in July?
Good question.  I'm glad you are here to read the answer.
Do you feel like giving up ... throwing in the towel?  Do you feel like every time you turn around ... something else is broke, or late, or something is wrong with something or somebody in your life?

Did you lay in bed last night and your problems have gotten so bad that it even seems like the darkness of the night has even turned its back on you. So, you lie awake in bed wondering will the night ever end.
This morning, I know about an unspeakable joy that the world didn’t give you and the world can’t take away ... it is God’s Great Joy.
Joy, joy, God's great joy.
Joy, joy, down in my soul;
sweet, beautiful, soul saving joy,
oh, joy, joy in my soul.

Psalm 30: 5


My card for today is shown in different angles:
I've used Recollection dark purple cardstock; Designer paper from my stash in purple and gold; a small piece of gold foil paper; a sheet of acetate; Prima flowers;  floral from Cottage Cutz die: faux pearls

 

 

I hope you enjoy your "JOY" today.
Thanks for visiting.
Come again!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: