Thursday, July 28, 2016

"One More Before The End Of July"

Happy Thursday, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
How is your day going so far?  Are you busy putting the final touch on a project before Friday's deadline?  Are you just passing time away waiting for the weekend?  Are you just checking in before taking that swim in the pool, walking around the trail or shopping in the mall?  Maybe you are looking for Pokemon...
I used some time this morning to make one more Christmas card before the close of Christmas in July.  I told you earlier this week that I had not made as many Christmas cards during this month like I did last year.  So, since this is the final days of July, I made one more card for this category.
I have used Neenah white cardstock cut at 6 1/2 by 4 1/2.  I cut a topper using Spellbinders Cascading Grace die which was also cut in Neenah white cardstock.  I put a piece of Bazzill red cardstock between the base and the topper.  I used the Tim Holtz's Alterations caged bird die to cut out a birdhouse. The paper was a piece out of my stash.  The "branch" punch from Martha Stewart was used to cut out branches in the mint green color.  The darker leaf came from my stash as well as the poinsettia.  The sentiment and the bird came from eksuccess holiday glitter words and silhouettes stickers:

I may or may not sneak in a Christmas card every month before December gets here.  I've enjoyed making this one today.  The thought of Christmas takes my mind off of the heat outside to cooler and colder days in the winter.
Thanks for your time....come again and leave a comment.  I do enjoy hearing from you.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: