Friday, July 22, 2016

"Water Coloring Plus Stamping"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
It's Friday and I'm ready for something....?????
"Something" is not the sweating from the temperatures.  It is 90+ degrees where I am...prediction of storms...caution about being out in the weather... so this is not good.  
My weekend consist of enjoyment at an eight year old birthday party.  We will be inside for the event  so the air conditioner should be just nice.  I'm hoping we will stop by a nice restaurant near the water so I can get me some fresh seafood.  Summer, fresh seafood and by the water are my favorite things this time of the year.  As a matter of fact, my card shows how I'm feeling:
I've used Neenah white cardstock for the base; light blue Recollection cardstock layered over the white; grey Recollection cardstock layered over the blue and Ranger water color paper layered over the grey.  I've used two different shades of blue with a little green to achieve the "ocean" look of water and three shades of brown  to achieve the "sandy" look .  The stamp I used is "Stampendous" seashell jar.  I colored the seashells inside  and outside the jar different colors.

What a "watery" feel to this card.  
By the water, collecting seashells and getting my toes covered in sand sounds like fun to me.  This is the "something" I would love to be doing this weekend.  Summer is not over and I'll get to do this before the warm weather goes away.

Thanks so much for your time and your comments!  I enjoy hearing from you.  Take care until we meet again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: