Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"Going For The Gold"

Happy Wednesday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Are you planning on watching and keeping up with the 2016 Rio Olympics?  It seems that many people are ready to settle back and watch.  If you do watch the Olympics, what is your favorite sports?  My granddaughter is in a gymnastic program and she has already said she will watch the gymnastic portion of the show.
Thinking about the Olympics , I had made three cards on yesterday (remember we had rain and I couldn't get to do anything outside so I worked in my craft area).  I'm sharing them today with you.
I've had some Martha Stewart gold leaves in my supplies for a long, long, time.  I finally used some of them on the cards I made:
 

Supplies:
black Recollection cardstock
Craft Smith Metallic Foil cardstock
Studio112 Epoxy Sticker
Martha Stewart gold foil leaves
used small butterfly punch
* I couldn't get a true picture of this card due to the glare from the metallic foil.

Supplies:
Neenah white cardstock
Craft cardstock
Martha Stewart gold foil leaves
Jolee 3D stickers
NUVO  bright gold crystal drops
brownish hemp cord

Entry :Anything Goes Challenge Weeks #242-#243
Supplies:
Craft cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
 Craft Smith natural luxury cardstock
Martha Stewart flowers and gold foil leaves
Jolee 3D stickers
Romantic vine die

Hoping you go for the gold in your endeavors.
Thanks for visiting with me today.
Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: