Monday, September 19, 2016

"Beauti..FALL"

Monday, September 19, 2016
Hello to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Welcome back from your weekend of fun and excitement.  Some of you had a great and awesome time crafting away.  I saw those beautiful cards and I responded to most of them.  If I missed someone, let me know and I will try to see your creation sometime today or tonight.
The colors of autumn  are approaching and they are beautiful.  Here is something in the area of papercrafting to focus on today:
Supplies used:

  • kraft cardstock and dark brown cardstock from Recollection
  • orange cardstock from Bazzill
  • DP from DCWV Autumn Melody paper stack
  • ribbon from Michael's Celebrate It
  • butterfly die cut using Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations thinlits detailed butterflies die
  • small leaves cut from CTMH flower cartridge
Fall is...
  • sweaters
  • hot cocoa
  • walks in the woods
  • fireplace
  • harvest time
  • splendor
  • hayrides
  • falling leaves
  • crisp apples
  • pumpkins
entry for Challenge Weeks #248-249 - Anything Goes at WordArtWednesday
Thanks for joining me today.  All comments are accepted.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: