Thursday, September 1, 2016

"Butterflies And Blooms"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.  
First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you  who continued to view and support me in my crafty habit.  Your comments are very nice and I do enjoy hearing from you.  I also enjoy when you reshare something I've made and or Pin it to your Pinterest account....Thanks so much!!!

Welcome to Thursday and the first day of September.
This year has really been sailing by and every now and then I caught a breeze from it.  I, like many others have wondered, where did the time go?  Are we really having such a marvelous time that we don't remember how we missed Monday when yesterday was Friday... (when you think about that statement...you're get the significance of it (lol)?

Very often during the summer I did "stop to smell the flowers".  After cleaning out the garden earlier this week, I missed some of those flowers that were so pretty with all their blooms.  Very few flowers are left and the butterflies still come dancing around.  The beauty of nature is just awesome.  When you're not busy...just stop... see it... and then listen to the sounds it makes.  How wonderful!!!

Today, keeping in the flow of September birthday cards and the way the flower garden is today, I have made two cards for your viewing:
Entry for WordArtWednesday
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #246-247
Supplies:
Paper...Neenah white cardstock; Recollection red and black cardstock; Colorbok Craft cardstock; Recollection Steampunk Botanica paper pad
Embossing Folder...Sizzix
The image from the Steampunk Botanica was "fussy cut" to fit over the craft cardstock.  Two butterflies from the same paper pad were cut out and adhered to the image.

Supplies:
Paper...Recollection beige cardstock and Steampunk Botanica paper pad; Manila cardstock
As in the previous card, the image was cut out of a sheet from the paper pad and adhered to the manila cardstock.
This was so simple and easy to do.

The sentiment for these cards will have something to do with "birthday greetings" for my family members.  I plan to personalize them with their names.

Thanks for viewing the butterflies and blooms today.   
If our flowers fade away, we can always make a card or two for them to last forever.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: