Friday, September 30, 2016

" A Quirky Ending"

9-30-2016
Happy Friday to all my friends, viewers, followers and visitors.  We made it!  Yes, some of us did, to the end of the work week...to the end of the month...to the end of a (whatever you decide to put in the blank).
What a great day to chew some gum, drink some cider, get muddy or be tested (National Calendar Day) ....or...
What a great day to have a great day and to show your kindness towards others.
Your comments to this blog and on my card creations never goes unnoticed.  I usually try to answer your comment or come to your page to show some love.
On a Friday, which is today, I like to make a card especially to show my kindness towards all the lovely people who have responded in some way towards me during the week.  I don't want to make a list because I may leave out someone and the list is long.
There are two cards today.   Some of you are very sophisticated and serious and some of you are quirky with your sense of humor.  However, no matter which card you select, they both show how much I appreciate your continued support:
Supplies:
Recollection brown cardstock;  Paper and More bronze cardstock;  Recollection beige foil cardstock;
dies:  Sizzix thinlits garden greens; ODBD Beautiful Borders and ODBD Layered Lacey Ovals
Recollections fabric flower
Here is a Quirky Ending to my week in card form.  I started with a dress on Monday and I'm ending with a dress today.

Recollection brown and black cardstock
Design Paper from Recollections Steampunk Botanica paper pad
die that was used: ART-C stamp and cut alphabet die
Sizzix leaves embossing folder
hemp cord
image was cut out by hand...it is not a die
Thanks....Your Kindness Means So Much
Have a lovely day and a nice weekend.
Thanking you in advance for your comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: