Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"Beauty Is God's Handwriting"

October 5, 2016
Hello viewers, followers, friends and visitors on this Wednesday morning.
I am weather watching to see what hurricane Matthew is doing and how close it will come into my area.  I'm concerned about all the people in Florida and the east coast as well as my daughter who may be in the path of Matthew.  I talked with her on yesterday and she is faithful in believing that it will not be as bad as the news people are predicting but she will take caution and prepare for the worse.
We are looking at all the pretty colors of autumn (fall) and enjoying the beauty of how a green leaf from the spring and summer can turn yellow, or orange, or red, or brown during this time of the year.
Beauty is God's handwriting or coloring if you choose to use my words.
When I selected this sentiment to make a card around it, I really had in mind winter....see the background (it almost looks like snowflakes).  The pretty snow that falls and glisten in the sunlight makes an awesome background.  I added some pink to bring me back to spring when the flowers start peeking out and gracing us once again with colors that are bright and happy.
Each season has something to offer us in its own beauty and it all comes from God:
This card was done with Neenah white cardstock for the base.  A piece of pattern paper from Colorbok cut 1/8" less than the base.  I cut a corner die cut from the ODBD custom design die template.  The sentiment came from Google and was cut out using a Spellbinders die.  Three Recollection pink flowers were added around the sentiment with some Prima leaves.

Thanks for viewing.  You are so welcome to leave a comment and please come back again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois 


No comments: