Friday, October 21, 2016

"Shopping And Scrapping From My Stash"

Friday, October 21, 2016
Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

The weekend begins with...what's in line for fun and excitement?  There are so many activities I would like to attend but I'm only one person and can't be pull in different directions at the same time.  I'm thinking of the directions of some events(all north of me) to see if I can manage to go there for a couple of hours and then go there for a couple of hours....It seems like a dilemma doesn't it?  Maybe I'll just stay at home...I do have a good excuse for doing that.  I've been out in the warm weather for most of this week and now it is telling on me physically....I have the beginning of a sore throat .  I need to stay in and nurse this ailment.

It's Friday and for me I'm calling it "STASH" day.  I take days like this to go through the stash box and find items that I can blend together.  I've used the A2 size card base and all the other items are just like I called them..."stash not trash".
I've used Philippians 4:13 as the sentiment for this card: I can do everything through him who gives me strength. It is a Jolee's sticker.  The image is stamped using Inkadinkado clearstamp in an orange and black distress inks.  Crystal NUVO bronze drops were used at the top of the card.

This card incorporates a lot of die cut floral elements that were in my stash.  I also found a frame and a stamped piece of paper (Deep Red Weathered Wall cling stamp) that I had played around with to see what it would look like.  I always keep a bag of sentiments for the time I will need them.  This is one of those times.  It fits well with the floral arrangement.

Shop your stash and see what you can come up with for our viewing...I hope you enjoyed the view from this blog today.  Come again and don't forget to leave a comment.  Have a lovely weekend!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: