Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We are back from a busy weekend. Trying to catch up on some of your posting and other things today. I did start last night and I have to tell you how great your projects are. Beautiful, exquisite, stunning, awesome and some I will be casing for next year.
I'm still working on Christmas cards...not necessarily for myself but for an order for someone else. Remember when I wrote about the little cards....how some people like what they see but would rather have something like what they would buy out of a card shop (5 x 7 size).... this is what I've been working on.
For the supplies on this first card...I've used
- Neenah white cardstock; Recollections Signature Paper Pad (it looks like glitter paper but it is cardstock); white vellum paper; some speciality Kanban white paper
- the dies that were used are Sizzix thinlits "garden greens" and Spellbinders "poinsettia"
- Martha Stewart white faux pearls
- stamp and ink that was used: Hero Arts "Christmas sentiments" with Hampton Arts gold pigment ink
|this will be entered in WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com|
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #256 - 257
This second card is one that is still in the smaller size (it is not for my client).
Supplies that were used:
- Neenah white cardstock for the A2 base; Recollection black cardstock for layering; Recollections "Christmas" paper pad for focal layers
- NUVO "ruby slippers" crystal drops
- Offray ribbon
After a little relaxing today, I will get back to my order and hope to share some of those cards with you.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment. I'll never know that you visited unless you tell be so.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,