Friday, November 11, 2016

"Just What Was I Thinking"

Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
You know and I know that today is Friday.  It is also Veterans' Day.
We are so thankful for all the men and women who served and is still serving our country.  This is a great USA and we are so proud of it.  Don't move to Canada, we need you here!  America is beautiful and we love every square inch of it.
Here are some cards that I'm posting here for your view today.  They are some that I made... put aside... and ask myself "what were you thinking" when you made them.  I don't drink anything stronger than Pepsi or Coke products so that was not the reason they came out looking the way they did.
The reason for saving these cards:  so a day would come just like today, where I could post with this title "what was I thinking".
Look, laugh and come back Monday when I think I'll do better (lol):




Have a fantastic weekend.  
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: