Monday, November 7, 2016

"Use A Christmas Sentiment"

Monday, November 7, 2016

Good morning to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  We have finished another weekend and into preparation for the upcoming week.  I enjoyed my time and hope you did also.  My daughter's BFF little boy had his #1 birthday party on Saturday.  Since she is like our third daughter she gave me the honor of being one of her son's grandmothers.  My daughter has an 8 years old girl and her BFF thought I will do well to have a grandson. (How nice of you, Carla.  I will do my best).

My granddaughter and I didn't have a chance to craft this weekend and she told me she really missed crafting with me.  However, she was happy when I gave her some things out of my craft room to take back home.  I won a nice package of crafting materials from Scrapbook.com (I encourage all of you to join this site and enter their challenges) and I picked out some of the items for her.  She was just beaming with joy!

I usually play along with the Outlawz ladies for their Monday Greetings.  This week their theme is to make a card using a Christmas sentiment.
Here is what I made... for the challenge and for my sister's box of cards that she requested:

entry for http://www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com
Monday Greetings Challenge - Use a Christmas Sentiment
Enablers List
  • green Bazzill cardstock;  Neenah white cardstock;  Craft Christmas cardstock
  • dies used: Sizzix thinlits "wildflowers" and "Holiday Greens:; Spellbinder's "Romantic Vines"; Our Daily Bread "stitched circle die:
  • Michael's flower 
  • free printable from Pinterest 


Enablers List
  • green Bazzill cardstock; Neenah white cardstock; My Mind's Eye "Comfort and Joy" cardstock
  • dies used: circle cut from CTMH flowers cricut cartridge; Spellbinder's "poinsettia" die; Sizzix thinlits "garden greens" die
  • sentiment from K & Company "Christmas ephemera"
  • Martha Stewart faux pearl
 Thanks for visiting today.  Leave a comment...I always enjoy hearing from you.
Please come again...I'm always busy creating something!

Hugs to you,
Lois


No comments: