Good morning to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers. We have finished another weekend and into preparation for the upcoming week. I enjoyed my time and hope you did also. My daughter's BFF little boy had his #1 birthday party on Saturday. Since she is like our third daughter she gave me the honor of being one of her son's grandmothers. My daughter has an 8 years old girl and her BFF thought I will do well to have a grandson. (How nice of you, Carla. I will do my best).
My granddaughter and I didn't have a chance to craft this weekend and she told me she really missed crafting with me. However, she was happy when I gave her some things out of my craft room to take back home. I won a nice package of crafting materials from Scrapbook.com (I encourage all of you to join this site and enter their challenges) and I picked out some of the items for her. She was just beaming with joy!
I usually play along with the Outlawz ladies for their Monday Greetings. This week their theme is to make a card using a Christmas sentiment.
Here is what I made... for the challenge and for my sister's box of cards that she requested:
|entry for http://www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com|
Monday Greetings Challenge - Use a Christmas Sentiment
- green Bazzill cardstock; Neenah white cardstock; Craft Christmas cardstock
- dies used: Sizzix thinlits "wildflowers" and "Holiday Greens:; Spellbinder's "Romantic Vines"; Our Daily Bread "stitched circle die:
- Michael's flower
- free printable from Pinterest
- green Bazzill cardstock; Neenah white cardstock; My Mind's Eye "Comfort and Joy" cardstock
- dies used: circle cut from CTMH flowers cricut cartridge; Spellbinder's "poinsettia" die; Sizzix thinlits "garden greens" die
- sentiment from K & Company "Christmas ephemera"
- Martha Stewart faux pearl
Thanks for visiting today. Leave a comment...I always enjoy hearing from you.
Please come again...I'm always busy creating something!
Hugs to you,