Friday, December 2, 2016

"I Have To Say This Often...Thank You Very Much"

Friday, December 2, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  
Are you ready for the weekend?
Let's see what we can get into...shopping (all the people on your gift list), cooking (get those pies, cakes and cookies ready for the office parties that are coming up), cleaning (take down those summer curtains and put up the ones for the winter and or rake/blow those leaves so you can see what and where you are walking), relaxing (time is of essence, you just want to have a spa day).
Okay, what's for today?
I always try to keep up with giving thanks to everyone who stop by to view or to make a comment.  Those nice comments have been coming my way and I don't want you to feel that I didn't notice them.  If you know me through this blog, then you know I always make a card to "thank" you for your service. You may not get one every week or every day, but every once in a while I do try to make one for my viewers.
Here is your card for today.  Copy it and save it on your computer:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Challenge Weeks #258-259 - Anything Goes



I apologized for the abrupt posting on yesterday.  I had an appointment and I had to stop without finishing the ending and I got home late and still didn't have time.  I'm letting it stand as written...nothing more will be added except my closing.  If you want to check that you may.

Thanks for viewing.  Your comments keep me going and I love hearing from you.  Please come again!  Have a lovely, enjoyable weekend.

Sending you this card with a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: